
My mama came down this past weekend and gave me cuttings from her hydrangeas. I was stoked when she told me she would bring it down for me to plant in my garden so I had T take out the last 2 holly bushes to make room for them. But when I received the bunch I was SO BUMMED. That there is what I consider a POS. Sorry but seriously. C'mon. Since it was a "gift" I ended up repotting it in a spare pot I have and set it aside hoping it'll revive itself and look better in a few months. We'll see. So with 2 big holes in my garden I ended up trekking to the home improvement store and bought 2 Nikko Blue Hydrangeas. I'm doubtful the future flowers will be blue. With my sh*tty luck the soil is more alkaline based and the flowers will be more of a pink shade just like the Mini Penny's I planted in the back yard. I'll have to invest in getting an acidic compound to feed the Nikkos to make sure they bloom blue. Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment